ALBION® produces mineral elements structurally linked with amino acids.
Metalosate® Calcium is a natural chelate, patented by Albion® Laboratories, in which the chelating agent is represented by amino acids of vegetable origin.
Since amino acids are the constituents of proteins present in all living organisms, the association of minerals with amino acids provides a huge advantage in the efficiency of absorption and translocation of minerals in the plant.
Use of the product:
Metalosate® Calcium is applied to plants by leaf and is indicated as a nutritional supplement and balancer in the following crops:
- Tree crops (vines, apple trees, pear trees, peach trees, olive trees, citrus fruits, etc.)
- Apple tree: Metalosate® Calcium is particularly suitable for the prevention and treatment of bitter pitting.
- Peach and nectarine tree: Metalosate® Calcium is very effective for the prevention of radiant sore.
- Vine: Metalosate® Calcium is particularly effective in curing the drying up of the rechis.
- Open field herbaceous crops (sugar beet, tobacco, tomato, corn, wheat, rice).
- Tomato: Metalosate® Calcium is particularly effective in the prevention and treatment of apical rot.
- Horticultural and flower crops.
- Vineyards and orchards: from 0.5 to 2.5 liters / hectare
- Herbaceous and horticultural crops: from 0.3 to 1.5 Liters / Hectare
- Floral, ornamental, turf: 10-25 ml / 100 square meters.
The treatments must be repeated 2-4 times 8-15 days apart. These doses vary according to the crop to be treated, the vegetative stage and the environmental conditions at the time of use.
For optimal use, the dose to be applied should be obtained from the leaf analysis results processed by the T.E.A.M.®.
Consult your local Authorized Distributor for more information on this.
Metalosate® Calcium is compatible with most of the phytosanitary products on the market; in any case carry out a preliminary test and follow the indications of the phytosanitary manufacturer