Usable in organic farming
The calcium soluble powder of Metalosate® Calcium is designed for foliar application on plants to prevent or correct nutrient deficiencies that can limit the growth and yield of crops. It is soluble in water and non-toxic to plants if applied as indicated. For best results, apply Metalosate® Calcium according to the recommendations based on the analysis of plant tissue or soil.
USE OF THE PRODUCT:
Metalosate® Calcium is applied to plants by leaf and is indicated as a nutritional supplement and balancer in the following crops:
- Tree crops (vines, apple trees, pear trees, peach trees, olive trees, citrus trees, etc.)
- In the apple tree, Metalosate® Calcium is particularly suitable for the prevention and treatment of bitter pitting.
- Peach and nectarine tree: Metalosate® Calcium is very effective for the prevention of sore radiance
- Grapevine: Metalosate® Calcium is particularly effective in curing the drying of the rechis and improving the structure of the peel on crack-sensitive varieties.
- Tomato: Metalosate® Calcium is particularly effective in the prevention and treatment of apical rot.
DOSES OF USE:
Vineyards and orchards: from 300 to 800 grams / Hectare
Herbaceous and horticultural crops: from 100 to 500 grams / Hectare Open field crops and vegetables: apply from 100 to 500 grams per hectare during periods of rapid growth or nutritional stress.
The application can be repeated 2 or more times during the growing season.
The treatments must be repeated 2-4 times 8-15 days apart. These doses vary according to the crop to be treated, the vegetative stage and the environmental conditions at the time of use.