Usable in organic farming
Use of the product:
Metalosate® Copper is applied to plants by leaf and is indicated as a nutritional supplement and balancer in the following crops:
- Tree crops (vines, apple trees, pear trees, peach trees, olive trees, citrus trees, etc.)
- Metalosate® Copper should be used with caution in the apple varieties sensitive to rust.
- Open field herbaceous crops (sugar beet, tobacco, tomato, corn, soy, wheat, rice, etc.).
- Horticultural and flower crops in general.
- Vineyards and orchards: from 0.25 to 0.75 liters / hectare
- Herbaceous and horticultural crops: from 0.25 to 0.5 Liters / Hectare
- Floral, ornamental, turf: 3-5 ml / 100 square meters.
The treatments must be repeated 2-4 times 8-14 days apart.
These doses vary according to the crop to be treated, the vegetative stage and the environmental conditions at the time of use.
For optimal use, the dose to be applied should be obtained from the results of the leaf analysis. Consult your local Authorized Distributor for more information on this.
Metalosate® Copper is compatible with most of the phytosanitary products on the market; in any case carry out a preliminary test and follow the indications of the phytosanitary product manufacturer.
The product is stable at ordinary temperatures and pressures.
The product is not combustible.