Usable in organic farming
Use of the product:
Metalosate® Manganese is applied to plants by leaf and is indicated as a nutritional supplement and balancer in the following crops:
- Tree crops (vines, apple trees, pear trees, olive trees, citrus trees, etc.)
- Actinidia: Metalosate® Manganese is particularly indicated in the prevention of chlorosis
- Peach tree: indispensable in the prevention and treatment of peach tree chlorosis
- Open field herbaceous crops (corn, wheat, rice, sugar beet, tobacco, tomato, etc.).
- Horticultural and flower crops.
- Vineyards and orchards: from 1 to 3 Liters / Hectare
- Herbaceous and horticultural crops: from 0.5 to 2.0 Liters / Hectare
- Floral, ornamental, turf: 25-50 ml / 100 square meters.
The treatments must be repeated 2-4 times 8-10 days apart. These doses vary according to the crop to be treated, the vegetative stage and the environmental conditions at the time of use.
For optimal use, the dose to be applied should be obtained from the results of the leaf analysis. Consult your local Authorized Distributor for more information on this.
Metalosate® Manganese is compatible with most of the phytosanitary products on the market; in any case carry out a preliminary test and follow the indications of the phytosanitary product manufacturer.
The product is stable at ordinary temperatures and pressures.
The product is not combustible.