Use of the product:
Metalosate® Potassium is applied to plants by foliar application and is indicated as a nutritional supplement and balancer in the following crops:
- Tree crops (vine, apple tree, pear tree, peach tree, olive tree, citrus trees)
- Vine: Metalosate® Potassium improves the flavor and shelf life, improves the aromas, increases the sugar content.
- Apple and pear tree: Metalosate ® Potassium increases the size, color and flavor of the fruit.
- Open field herbaceous crops (sugar beet, potato, tobacco, tomato, rice, corn, wheat, soy).
- Sugar beet: Metalosate® Potassium increases the sugar content.
- Horticultural and flower crops.
- Vineyards and orchards: from 2 to 6 Liters / Hectare
- Herbaceous and horticultural crops: from 2 to 4 liters / Hectare
- Floral, ornamental: from 1 to 2 Liters / Hectare
- Turf: 30-60 ml / 10 m2.
The treatments must be repeated 2-4 times 10-15 days apart. These doses vary according to the crop to be treated, the vegetative stage and the environmental conditions at the time of use.
For optimal use, the dose to be applied should be obtained from the results of the leaf analysis. Consult your local Authorized Distributor for more information on this.
Metalosate® Potassium is compatible with most of the phytosanitary products on the market; in any case carry out a preliminary test and follow the indications of the phytosanitary product manufacturer.