Usable in organic farming
Use of the product:
Metalosate® Zinc is applied by foliar application and is indicated as a nutritional supplement and balancer in the following crops:
- Tree crops (vines, apple trees, pear trees, peach trees, olive trees, citrus trees, etc.)
- Citrus trees: Metalosate® Zinc is decisive in the treatment of frequent deficiencies of this element.
- Open field herbaceous crops (corn, wheat, rice, sugar beet, tobacco, tomato, etc.).
- Horticultural and flower crops in general.
The first application must be carried out at the beginning of the season, when the monocotyledons have reached 30 cm of height or the dicotyledons are at the 6th-8th stage. The application is then particularly suitable 2-14 days after flowering to separate states of stress (dry or too humid climate) and nutritional imbalances.
- Vineyards and orchards: from 1 to 2 Liters / Hectare
- Herbaceous and horticultural crops: from 0.5 to 2.0 Liters / Hectare
- Floral, ornamental, turf: 25-50 ml / 100 square meters.
The treatments must be repeated 2-4 times 8-10 days apart.
These doses vary according to the crop to be treated, the vegetative stage and the environmental conditions at the time of use. For optimal use, the dose to be applied should be obtained from the results of the leaf analysis. Consult your local Authorized Distributor for more information on this.
Metalosate® Zinc is compatible with most of the phytosanitary products on the market; in any case carry out a preliminary test and follow the indications of the phytosanitary product manufacturer.
The product is stable at ordinary temperatures and pressures.
The product is not combustible.